Monday, April 14, 2008

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Now that you know your ABC's, you can put those letters into loads of combonations to make up words and finally an infinite number of sentences. I guess that's what I am doing right now. It's funny to think that there may have been nor never be anyone who uses quite these same words in this order ever again. Words are powerful. Most of my thoughts will be mindless, but I may insert something worthwhile every 6 months or so. You won't know unless you read it, which you would not be doing at all if not for the harassment of Bennett. Go read his blog. I'm sure he would appreciate that.

Well, I guess I'll get to bed now. Peace and Love everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I just now found this...I kept forgetting to ask you what the url was, but i found a link to it on carlos' blog.