Friday, August 27, 2010

Bath High School

After I graduated High School, I went to Mount Vernon for a year to college. I came home that summer of Sarah's graduating year in 2008 and went to a few grad parties with her. It was here that I met many people she graduated with from Bath. I even went out with 3 of them (Bill, Ross, Matt, Ben, and Joe) I instantly liked these guys and we hung out a little here and there the rest of the summer. But it wasn't until after my last semester in the fall of '08 at MVNU that I truly began to become friends with the Bath group, and over the course of the Spring and Summer I felt like one of them. I was thinking about this a lot tonight. I was thinking about how you guys have made me feel almost like I went to Bath High School with you. I drifted far apart from everyone I graduated with, and that's not so bad. Cause you guys are awesome. I am so very glad you guys are in my life. I love you all and just wanted to write this as a thanks for accepting me into your group :)

-Dan

No comments: